Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some Things Never Change...

I'm falling down the rabbit hole again.

I am supposed to be waiting for some editing projects to come back. Or, I am supposed to be working on Kindley's Sorrows.

But I am not doing either.

Instead, I am itching an itch that never seems to go away.

I am writing again. I'm writing my literal heartbreak story. I've wanted to write this for years - just a short, quick story - to see if I could make it work.

I'm jumping off the cliff and plunging headfirst into this story, not really knowing where the bottom is...and I love it.

Cue the music...prime the fingers...create and explore my new world....this is the life.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i love this. its inspiring me to start writing again! im interested to see some of your writings!