Friday, April 27, 2012

Editing

You never know what you are going to get when someone sends you a project to edit.  I've done several over the years.  Some are workable and some are drivel.  

(Some of my projects have been absolute drivel as well so there is no judgement. :))  

So it was with this project.  I had no idea what to expect.  It could have been total crap.  However, when I got into it, I found a completely unexpected surprise and this project was absolutely a pleasure to edit.  

Several drafts later, the finished project is out.  

Building Your Relationship Home: Blueprints for Selecting a Lifelong Partner


It is a funny, insightful look at the world of dating and preparing for marriage.  

Congratulations Rocco!  This is a winner.



Seeing this in print makes me want to get back to some of my neglected children. 

No comments: